Talented And Gifted (TAG)
**Please view the District TAG page below before contacting SATO*
TAG Letters for all students who have tested this school year have been sent home with students on Thursday, January 13th. Scores will be available in ParentVUE by Monday, January 17th.
Parent Nomination Forms for TAG Testing- Due Monday, October 25th.
**Late forms will not be accepted. There are no exceptions.**
- K-3 Parent Information FormPDF opens in a new window
- 4-12 Parent Information FormPDF opens in a new window
- K-12 Formato de Información de los PadresPDF opens in a new window
Timeline for Fall 2021Testing
- October 4-15 - CogAT Screener for students in grades 3, 4 and 5
- October 25- Parent Nomination Forms due
- October 27-November 5 - CogAT Full Version for students who qualify based on the CogAT Screener
- November 8-19 - ITBS Reading/Math for students in grades 4 & 5
- December 13-16 - Nominated students in grades K-3
- Permission to test letters will be sent home November 16 and must be returned by Friday November 19th.
Grade Level Testing - Current Elementary Students